- 相关推荐
商务英语外贸英语信函之索赔理由及依据
1.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失
2.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求
??? 3.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止
4.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意
5.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量
6.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意
7.We agree to accept all your claim.
我们接受你方所有索赔
8.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜
9.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金
10.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的5%
【商务英语外贸英语信函之索赔理由及依据】相关文章:
商务英语外贸英语信函范文05-24
摘选商务英语外贸英语信函经典句式05-26
商务英语外贸英语信函参考大全05-24
商务英语信函 之委托与代理10-09
商务英语信函的语言风格10-08
外贸英语信函的内容可以写什么04-28
商务英语信函写作与翻译论文10-09
商务英语信函中的礼貌原则04-26
商务外贸英语信函货运通知常见语句03-02
商务英语销售信函写作技巧10-07