商务英语外贸英语信函索赔分析10例
1.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿
2.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金
3.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿
4.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金
5.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费
6.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.
你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费
7.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金
8.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等
9.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的.补偿
10.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金
【商务英语外贸英语信函索赔分析10例】相关文章:
商务英语索赔信函07-27
商务英语外贸英语信函:索赔理由及依据08-04
商务英语外贸英语信函之索赔理由及依据07-30
商务英语外贸英语信函07-28
商务英语外贸英语信函范文07-27
商务英语外贸英语信函句式08-02
商务英语外贸英语信函推荐07-31
关于商务英语外贸英语信函07-30
商务英语外贸英语信函参考大全07-27