商务英语外贸英语信函:索赔理由及依据
1. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
检查显示发来的小麦数量和质量均与合同规定的不相符,尽管包装完好
2.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.
大部分衬衫尺码小,我想知道你们在发货时是否犯错
3.There are too many defective items in this shipment.
这批货缺陷太多
4.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
上周五发来的皮鞋尺码不对,它们应是42码
5.The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.
上周发来的货物质量太次以致不适合这个市场的要求
6.The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
你发给我们的订单号346的货物与规格差别很大
7.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
经卫生官员严密检查表明罐装水果不适合人们食用
8.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
因包装袋不合格造成的`损失应由贵方负责
9.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,
apparently to faulty packing.
经检查发现,近20%的包装破损,显然是错误的包装
10.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.
检查报告证明由不合适的包装造成短重
【商务英语外贸英语信函:索赔理由及依据】相关文章:
商务英语外贸英语信函之索赔理由及依据07-30
索赔理由及依据的英语信函08-05
商务英语索赔信函09-24
商务英语外贸英语信函索赔分析10例09-25
商务英语外贸英语信函07-28
商务英语外贸英语信函范文09-24
商务英语外贸英语信函句式08-02
商务英语外贸英语信函推荐07-31
关于商务英语外贸英语信函07-30